Quivira 3060 Table Case
The Quivira 3060 Table Case is a curator's dream! Simply unlock the vitrine and raise the hinged top with the assistance of gas struts.
You can leave the case open to stage artifacts and lower the lid when you're finished.
- Welded steel base w/ 1.25" x 1.25" tubing; paint or powder coat finish
- Single cam lock with no exposed fasteners to hold vitrine in place
- Gas struts to hold case open when arranging artifacts
- 60" wide x 30" deep x 25" tall (to floor of case)
- Shown with 12" vitrine, making overall height 37"
- Case floor is made with formaldehyde-free MDF & wrapped with pure cotton unbleached muslin
- All cases include leveler feet
- Shown with optional LED stem lights (+$500)
Paint or Powder Coat
This product can be finished with your choice of paint color, or can be powder coated in a limited set of colors. Contact us for finishing options.
This item requires freight shipping.