Durable materials, easy transition from road-worthy to museum-ready, and heirloom-level build quality set Upland®’s Bison Crates apart as a powerful piece of your institution’s exhibit toolbox.
- Slide-in panels can be flipped for protection during shipping, or replaced to create a whole new exhibit.
- Bison Crates feature pivot panels, tables and other display elements that pack away for easy storage and safe traveling
- Interchangeable pivot panels (16”x30”)
- Space for a 30”x84” hanging banner
- Post - 2.5” aluminum with 36” banner support
- Includes label rail base
- Includes table which detaches and packs into crate for shipping
- Reversible slide-in panels
- Includes a 20" x 14" x 11" vitrine
- Graphics production available but not included in base price
Bison Crate Components
Includes 4 side panels, and display top
Approx Weight: 70lbs
Locks into either handle and folds to fit inside crate
Approx Weight: 19lbs
Includes post, banner leveler, hanging bar, banner, pivot panel
Approx Weight: 10lbs
Clear acrylic case with security screws and wooden base
Approx Weight: 16lbs
Bolts on the finished top (graphics optional)
Approx Weight: 9lbs
Download a graphics worksheet to start designing your Bison Crate!download worksheet
View dimension drawingview drawing
Easily position your banner
Each Bison Crate includes a round banner leveler that makes it easy to position the banner and to dial in the banner hang angle.
Want to see the Bison Crates in action? Check out this exhibit!
Bison Crates are made out of cherry hardwood. Other wood species available. Please inquire.
This item requires freight shipping.
Graphic Designer Available
If you want professional graphic design work for your project, just let us know!
Modular Add-ons Available
Bison Crates accept add-on components like Tabletop Touchscreens.